Totem Plus IMACS is an Integrated Monitoring, Alarm and Control System for engines and machinery onboard ships.
The system is comprised of Siemens PLC units in full redundancy, PC computers and powerful software. The comprehensive system provides integration of Power Management System, Tank Level indication, Anti Heeling and Loading program in addition to the "standard" Engine Monitoring and automation features. Shore-side "Office" version with offline data and fault analysis is provided.
- Use of Commercial-Off-The-Shelf hardware eliminates the dependence on dedicated, more expensive and less accessible "marine" spare parts - enabling easy service and/or repair anywhere in the world.
- Fault finding and maintenance are very easy due to the SIMATIC-S7 PLC Push-Pull modules that can be replaced in no time.
- All work stations are connected by a common network and each station can take over the entire system regardless of other stations failure.
- Other computers on ship's LAN can log into the system at will (for monitoring only). Full redundancy of CPU and BUS - automatic take over if one PLC fails. Open architecture - easily fitted for every vessel.
- Full redundancy of CPU and BUS - automatic take over if one PLC fails.
- Open architecture - easily fitted for every vessel.